Friday, June 19, 2015

View trough a frame.


Today I finally was able to put out some of my work on a black frame. I chose the black border thinking on the contrast that this create along with the white space and paper.  My ladies look totally gorgeous under this frame and I am really happy in how good they look. Seems to me like in life, all depends on the frame that you see trough.    
Yes… I have now accepted, that I am under the magic of watercolor!! I have been playing around with this medium for the last two weeks and I admit that I'm loving it. The more you play the more you discover. Initially I saw a couple of tutorial of  Yao Cheng that inspired me, her approach is simple and open to explore all the possibilities that this type of paint has to offers . So I am under the spell of watercolor, trying to learn new techniques and why not? even starting to develop my own ideas.  

The weekend is already here, so enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment