Tuesday, October 23, 2012

She is ready!

  


   It took me just two day to finish my painting. As I said before I went through my whole creative process stage by stage once again but this time was different, this time I tried to be kind with myself.
I fought with many ideas and feelings during the process until the painting finally won. When I see her I don't feel satisfied but she lets me know that I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do to reach my goals.       
     I have been overwhelmed by the quantity of information from the course and it has make me feel paralyzed, I'm  thinking to much. I not ready for many things, but I'm taking baby steps and that makes me feel more comfortable. I feel a little tired of my paintings, I think I need more experimentation and take risks. I think I will try some abstract to see what happen and how I feel. I'm not fan of abstract painting but I will be brave this time. Wish me luck!

Ella esta lista!
     Me tomo solo un par de días terminar esta pintura y como dije anteriormente pase una vez mas por cada una de las faces de mi proceso creativo. Pero esta vez fue diferente, en esta ocasión, trate de ser mas amable conmigo misma.Uff ! Luche con muchas ideas y sentimientos durante este proceso hasta que finalmente la pintura gano. Cuando la veo no me siento totalmente satisfecha, pero ella me hace saber que estoy haciendo precisamente lo que bebo hacer para alcanzar mis metas. 
     He estado abrumada por la cantidad de información del curso y esto muchas veces me ha paralizado, estoy pensando demasiado. (para variar.) Estoy un poco cansada de como se ven mis pinturas, creo que necesito mas experimentación y tomar riesgos. Creo que intentare pintar algún abstracto esta vez que pasa y como me siento. No soy muy fan de los abstractos pero seré valiente en esta oportunidad. Deseame suerte!

4 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful painting Romy, i really like your painting style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janine. I'm dealing with the style of what I doing right now.
      If you like it you inspire me to keep working on it.

      Delete
  2. Really lovely painting! Her cardigan is something I would wear : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajajaj Thank you Sharyn, I was thinking in that when I was painting.

      Delete