Thursday, November 8, 2012

Color palette

artichoke pink

It is unavoidable, I see life through colors and shapes.
These colors are caching my eyes this week, despite that I have been very busy this week (no time for painting) these colors inspired me  and makes me happy.
Do you know what colors are making you happy today? 

Paletas de Colores 


Es inevitable, veo la vida a través de colores y formas.
Estos colores atrapan mis ojos esta semana y a pesar de que he estado muy ocupada esta semana (nada de tiempo para la pintura), estos colores me inspiran y me hace feliz.

¿Sabes qué colores te están haciendo feliz hoy?




2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I've been veeeery busy too! at work. And I haven't posted anything on my creative pages for perhaps 10 days now :( I think I got the lessons, we can choose to be happy everyday despite anything and finding what makes us happy "despite anything" is indeed what keeps us alive <3 Amreta www.amretasgraphicsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, Amreta, really true.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete